Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Quiz (and website)

If you head over to Dogster.com, you can learn all you ever wanted to know about dogs. And in addition to that they also have a super fun quiz that tells you what kind of dog breed you are.



So with out further ado, after taking a highly scientific 10 question quiz, I discovered I am a...






What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com



I seriously can't believe I ended up as a Labrador Retriever. As I was taking the quiz I had a feeling I'd end as some little dog like a Chihuahua.


I'm also not sure this a good thing. I'm a little worried that it means Dakota's neurotic behavior is starting to wear off on me.



If you want to take the quiz for yourself, click HERE.

3 comments:

Melissa Too said...

Kinda weird- I'm a lab too!

Grandma Barb said...

Well, I'm not a lab, I'm a Bulldog! My professions are: firefighter, race car driver or bartender even though I really can't see myself doing any of those. I even did the quiz twice with different answers and got the same results!

Princess Heather said...

I am also a Lab. But I would have been happy being a chihuahua.

I have taken a quiz like this before on another site, and I was a Bernese Mountain Dog with that quiz. Those are beautiful dogs!