Here she is showing off her chocolate dipped strawberries. Please excuse the pajamas and messy hair, she had just taken a bath...
As soon as Daddy walked in the door, Delaney insisted he try one of her strawberries. Here is Chris eating a strawberry that I'm sure Delaney dipped herself. I can tell because only half of the berry ended up with chocolate on it...

And now drum roll please, here is Delaney eating one of her special creations. This is a huge deal because she has never had strawberries before. Since she is the world's pickiest eater she has always refused to eat them when we have tried to serve them to her in the past...

And well the verdict is in folks, Delaney has spent the last 20 minutes of the evening telling me how yucky strawberries are. After I took this picture she peeled all the chocolate off the strawberry, ate the chocolate only, and then made me eat the actual strawberry.
Oh well, maybe someday she'll start to get some more variety in her diet.
And if you would like to see the adventures of Delaney actually dipping the strawberries in chocolate, click HERE to look at the pictures on Grandma Barb's blog.
And in unrelated news, I got a new camera today.
YAY!
I took the above pictures with it and I think they turned okay but as of this point in time I am still getting used to it. (And for what it's worth, I screwed around with the pictures I took in photoshop and that's why their color seems a little off. I shouldn't have messed with them, I think the straight out of the camera shot had better coloring).
And in unrelated news, I got a new camera today.
YAY!
I took the above pictures with it and I think they turned okay but as of this point in time I am still getting used to it. (And for what it's worth, I screwed around with the pictures I took in photoshop and that's why their color seems a little off. I shouldn't have messed with them, I think the straight out of the camera shot had better coloring).

And in even less exciting news. I got a new a work out DVD. I have been hearing good things about the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, so I ran out and bought it.

I used the DVD for the first time 2 days ago and I am so sore in my arms and legs, and I could hardly move yesterday. The soreness has gone down some today but I'm a big chicken and afraid to try the workout again. I am going to force myself to try it again tomorrow. I need to slim down a little before summer.


2 comments:
That is too bad that Delaney doesn't like Strawberries, they are my favorite fruit and quite possibly one of my favorite foods in general. And chocolate dipped strawberries are divine.
I like your new camera. It takes nice pictures. My poor little beat up camera had a mishap in Glacier National Park. Well, I had a mishap and my camera suffered for it lets just say. I sort of fell down and slid down a steep incline on a sheet of ice. I guess my camera must have hit the ground. I don't rememeber that happening, but all I could think about was not toppling over the side of the hill. Anyhoo my camera has a dent on the front and now when you open it the lens cover doesn't quite open, you have to sort of coax it open. Oh well.
Heather,
Sorry to hear about your little fall and damaging your camera. I hope you still got some pictures that you are will share on your blog later. :)
Post a Comment