Friday, May 15, 2009

30 Day Shred with Delaney

I am still working out daily with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd and so far I haven't seen that much of a difference except that I am extremely sore after the workout's done. Although I'm not a big fan of being sore all day after a work out, maybe it's a good thing and it means that I'm actually toning up. But enough of me complaining, here's a few photos of my workout partner...





Delaney doing jumping jacks...

Delaney doing her own version of a push up...





And I have no idea what she's doing here, maybe another push up???



At last but not least, she works out with the hand weights...



You probably also noticed that these pictures were taken in my bedroom. I decided to start working out in there so that everyone would leave me alone and I could work out in peace. Well it didn't work and I still have a partner every time I work out. I think if I don't lose some weight anytime soon, I may blame her. :)

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Workout partners are supposed to be a good thing. Delaney is probably just trying to get your mind off of what you're doing and keep a smile on your face. Anyway, congratulations on sticking to it! :-)

Melissa said...

Yeah, but I don't think work out partners are supposed to prevent you from working out and that's what mine does. She always tells me I'm in her way or that I'm using her equipment like the weights. Guess I just need to get up even earlier so that I'm done with my work out before she gets up.

Grandma Barb said...

Either that or get her her own weights and a mat across the room from you! Knowing Delaney, that probably wouldn't work very well though. Seems like she always wants what someone else has.