Delaney played goalie in her soccer game today and she actually did pretty well. She even stopped the ball from going into the net a few times. Delaney has played the goalie position at practice before but this is the first time she has played the position during an actual game.
Delaney's team lost again... but the girls seems to be playing better as the season goes on. We'll keep ours fingers crossed that they win next week!
Also, yesterday was a big birthday day in our family. It was Aunt Melissa's and Dakota's birthday. Dakota turned 8. Even though she is a strange dog, we love her. And Delaney insisted we have a party and give her presents like she does every year.
Here is Delaney celebrating with Dakota and helping her open presents...
Have a nice weekend everyone!!!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooh I can see Delaney's missing tooth really well in that one picture. So cute!
Soccer goalies are very cool too!
And I like your new Blog look, I meant to say that before but forgot.
Post a Comment