Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day at Gilroy Gardens

Chris didn't have to work today so we decided to visit Gilroy Gardens. It was hot and crowded, but that's the beauty of season passes. We were able to visit for about 2 hours, have fun and not feel like we had to stay at the park all day to get our monies worth!




There is special petting zoo operating at Gilroy Gardens just this month. Somehow we are able to get by with just Delaney and I visiting in the petting zoo while Chris and Kylie waited outside for us. I think Kylie was too hot and too tired to realize she was missing out on something!


Delaney is officially a bunny man handler. I felt sorry for all the poor bunnies she wanted to pick up!







Kylie took a cruise on a few baby rides while Daddy and Delaney rode the big roller coasters.



Then after this it got too hot and too crowded, so we left.

And here's a bonus picture of Delaney trying on a Monster High Dress up ensemble she got for her birthday and a picture where Kylie is actually looking at the camera!



I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day!

No comments: