Last weekend we took a fun mini-vacation to Lake Tahoe. And we did something we haven't done before. We let Delaney play hooky from school to make it a long weekend. Shh! Don't tell!
We had a great time at Tahoe but like always I didn't take very many pictures. I'm really terrible about taking pictures lately! I need to work on that...
We did get to take the boat and go tubing which is Delaney's favorite summer activity when we go to Tahoe.
Delaney is getting braver and braver in the tube. She even loves to go by herself now, and go fast while she does it. In the past, she always wanted to go slow if she was by herself in the tube!
Kylie passed out on Grandpa's lap while Delaney was tubing.
We played on the beach after lunch one day.
This is a pretty typical shot of what I get when I try to take a picture of both girls together. Maybe one day they will both look at the camera at the same time!
We also took Flat Stacey to Tahoe with us. She is a project for Delaney's Girl Scout troop to learn more about the world. We took some pictures of Flat Stacey on the deck with Delaney and at the lake for Delaney to share with her troop.
And I forgot to blog about it last week, but Delaney lost one of her top front teeth. You might be able to tell in some of these pictures. She is sort of sporting a hillbilly like look with one tooth missing on the top and one missing on the bottom. :)
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on the missing tooth!
Tahoe looks so pretty, I wish I had been there with you. One of my favorite places.
Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment