Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank You Pinterest!

Once again, I found another fun idea on Pinterest. Delaney and I made these Butterfly Snacks for her Girl Scout troop yesterday. They were the perfect treat to take because her troop has been studying bugs and how they help the environment. And they are also raising butterflies right now. 



Delaney was so proud of them because she painted all the clothespins herself. The snack went over so well, we are going to make some more to take to softball this weekend. Hopefully they like them too!

3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

What a fun snack. I can see why they were a big hit. I am sure the baseball team will love them also. Delaney did a great job painting the clothpins.

Princess Heather said...

Those are cute! I love Pinterest I am going to make a patriotic wreath this weekend maybe.

Melissa said...

Heather,
I want to see pictures of your patriotic wreath if you make it!