Monday, April 30, 2012

Catch Up Post

Delaney had an observation day for her dance class earlier this week and Kylie and I went to check it out. Here's a few pictures of our little ballerina.






We had some warm weather this weekend and decided to break out the slip and slide. We only intended for only Delaney to go on the slip and slide but Kylie wanted no part of that. She ran on it fully clothed because she didn't want to be left out. Her are a few pictures of the girls after we got Kylie into the proper attire for using a slip and slide.









And here's a few bonus pictures of our little cowgirl modeling a straw hat that Chris got free at the Salinas Rodeo from some scantily clad Crown Royals girls. (I don't know why I felt like I had to share that last part but it makes me laugh for some reason!)





Have a nice evening everyone!

3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

Thanks for the post. I love, love, love the pictures. My Granddaughters at the cutest!!!!

Princess Heather said...

Oh my gosh, how I love slip n' slides. But I used to have to make my own ghetto version with garbage bags.

Looks like Delaney is getting really good at pointing her toes in dance.

And Kylie looks cute in the hat.

I laughed when I read the scantily clad comment. :)

Grandma Barb said...

Looks like you're keeping busy and having lots of fun! Thanks for posting so many fun pics. Miss you all!