1. One of the most exciting things for me this month was I finally got a Clarisonic Mia skin cleansing system. And I LOVE it! I have been using it for over 3 weeks and it works great. I'm not sure that it is noticeable to anyone but me but I can see and feel a total difference in my skin. And I have had less breakouts. Hooray!
2. Do you guys watch Duck Dynasty? It is Chris and mine new favorite show. It is a about a redneck family of duck call makers. And it is hilarious! Chris saw the previews for this show a few months ago and it couldn't wait for it to come on. I wasn't near as excited about it, but I have to admit now I'm hooked!
3. And lastly I am still on my binge of reading dystopian type novels written for 14 year old girls (yes, I am aware I'm in my 30's). I just finished reading the Selection by Kierra Cass and I really liked it despite the fact that it was like reading a story about the TV show the Bachelor. There is a TV show pilot in works based on this book to be aired on the CW network. And I'm sort of looking forward to it. Because just like I like books written for teenagers, I also like TV shows targeted toward them. :)
Have a nice weekend, y'all!




3 comments:
I watched Duck Dynasty for the first time last night. I can't believe I actually laughed several times. They are so white trashy it funny. You aren't going to believe this, but they were in Marysville a few years ago and visited our friend Harry Cheim's store and he uses a picture of himself and the Duck Dynasty boys in his newspaper ads during duck season, since he carries their duck calls at his store. I never really appreicated the ad until now.
Have you read the Gone series? By Michael Grant. More Lord of the Flies-ish than anything else. But it has a little bit of dystopian feel. There are 6 (5 published). I have been reading them and they kind of creep me out a little but in a way that makes me want to read more. :) If that even makes sense.
I am now intrigued by The Selection and will have to see if I can find it.
I also really enjoyed. Anna and the French Kiss, did I tell you that already? And I just got the second of her books - Lola and the Boy Next Door.
Anyway, I too have this addiction. Love you.
Heather,
I haven't read any of those books so I'll have to check them out. I usually like most of the same books as you. :)
Post a Comment