Kylie and I joined her at Grandma's last Friday to dye Easter eggs. My camera battery died right in the middle of dying the eggs but here are the few pictures I did get...
Kylie was more interested in dying her hands rather than the eggs.
Then on Easter we celebrated in San Jose. Delaney and Kylie had a great time looking for eggs. Delaney especially loved the "giant" eggs that the Easter Bunny hid for her.
And other than Easter we haven't been up to much lately. For some reason I decided to re-read all the Hunger Games books because it's been awhile since I first read them. I am very excited to see the movie but like most movies I'll probably just wait until it comes out on DVD.
I also re-read the book Divergent which is another "dystopian" type book like the Hunger Games. I am eagerly awaiting the second book in this trilogy to come out in May.
And why I am re-reading so many books I have no idea. I have twenty books waiting to be read on my bed side table that all look good.
I have also been very busy playing both Words With Friends and Draw Something on my iPhone.
I lead a very exciting life, I know... :)
And in more exciting news... Delaney called me from Grandma's this morning to inform me that she lost her first tooth!














1 comment:
Cute tutus!
Cute girls!
Congratulations to Delaney on her lost tooth, very cool.
Post a Comment