We went to a birthday party at Casa de Fruta today. Here are some pictures of Delaney and her friends enjoying unlimited use of their train ride and double decker carousel.
That looks like it was a fun party. I don't remember getting to go to so many birthday parties when I was a kid, it seems like back then kids only had 'friend' parties every few years or so. But I could just have a bad memory. And I moved a lot when I was a kid, so who knows.
1 comment:
That looks like it was a fun party. I don't remember getting to go to so many birthday parties when I was a kid, it seems like back then kids only had 'friend' parties every few years or so. But I could just have a bad memory. And I moved a lot when I was a kid, so who knows.
Post a Comment