Thursday, May 24, 2012

D-A-N-C-E

Today, Delaney had pictures at her dance studio. For dance pictures Delaney decided she wanted her hair in ringlets. So I spent 45 minutes curling her hair. She complained the whole time, so this might be the last time ever you see her this curly. :)

Anyway, here is a preview of what she will be wearing at this year's dance recital. Delaney is actually doing 2 dances at the recital this year. For the tap dance, she will change out of that turquoise tutu and wear a black fringe skirt.






And here's a bonus picture of Kylie playing dress up in a witch costume... 



3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

We loved the pictures. The girls look so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, Delaney looks so grown up. I love the hair, hope she lets you do it again. Cutie of a witch too!

Princess Heather said...

Delaney looks so pretty. You are a great Mom. I don't know if I could handle 45 minutes of hair curling. However I also get Delaney's pain, as I once asked Kate to curl my hair for a party at Sundance. And it took about 45 minutes, and I complained the whole time too.

Kylie makes for a very cute witch!