Chris had a work related function to go to last Friday night, so Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry came down to babysit the girls. On Saturday we took them to Gilroy Gardens, since they had never been before. For some reason we didn't take very many pictures in the park but here are a few we did take.
On Mother's Day my parents left our house early in the morning so they could go home to spend some time with Grandma Nancy. But before they left, we gave Grandma Peggy her gifts and attempted to take some family pictures.
As you can see from these pictures, it's hard to get a picture of everyone looking in the same direction!
After Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry left, we took a family trip to Lowe's to pick up part of my Mother's Day presents. Chris got me new pots and cherry tomato plants. Then we came home and I opened some presents from Chris and the girls. Delaney insisted I wear a Burger King crown while opening my gifts.
And here are a few bonus pictures I found on my Mom's camera. These are from back in March but I thought they were cute and decided to share them anyways.
Oh, and just in case you hadn't noticed. My Dad has a beard now. :)
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment