I'm trying so hard this week to clean my house up. It's just over flowing with stuff we don't use. Toys, clothes, whatnot's. And at the same time I am trying to spend less and save more. I have been avoiding Target like the plague because every time I go in, I come out with a cart full of things. So in an effort to be more thrifty here is what I am loving (but not buying) this week...
I can not get enough of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini collection at Target. I am seriously having a hard time not buying all these mermaid and nautical clothes for Delaney and Kylie.
If you know how much, we like anchors and mermaids in this family, then you'll realize why I want to buy these clothes so bad!
This week, I also seem to want a pair of glittery Tom's shoes. I go back and forth on whether I think Tom's shoes are ugly or not... but this week I seem to like them.
Tom's shoes are over priced in my opinion but they are great company who donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair you buy. I'll probably never buy myself a pair so I'll just admire them from afar. Not to mention I bought Delaney a pair when she was 3 years old and she hated them. She told me they were uncomfortable and wouldn't wear them. Oh well, it will be like having a brand new pair of shoes for Kylie once I pull them of storage in a year or two.
And lastly there is something about January and February that makes me dream of vacation. This time of the year, I always want to go to Disneyland (and yes, I am aware I was just at Disneyland earlier in the month). But thinking about Disneyland always reminds I want a Dooney and Bourke or Harvey's Disney inspired purse.
Now I'm off to clean my house and create more piles of stuff to send to Goodwill.
PS I know I have already posted about wanting one of these purses before and I'm pretty sure I have posted about Tom's shoes too! I guess I need to get more creative in my "wants" posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I feel the same way about Toms Shoes. I am not sure I could ever wear a pair. But I love their charitable works. They do make sunglasses now too, so maybe I will have to contribute in that way.
I also love those bags.
And finally, if I wanted to buy my nieces a shirt for Valentines Day what size would I get them? 6X for Delaney? And 18 month for Kylie? I am horrible at judging these things.
Heather,
I'm glad you feel the same about Tom's shoes. I may have to check out their glasses. I haven't seen them yet.
And, Delaney is just starting to wear a 7/8 shirt and Kylie is in 18month.
Post a Comment