Last night Chris and Delaney went to the Father Daughter Dance at Delaney's school. Delaney has been looking forward to this all year. She really wanted to go to this event last year but Delaney, Chris and I were really sick on the night of last year's dance and she didn't get to go.
Delaney was so excited to get to the dance, she wouldn't exactly sit still for pictures before they left.
Delaney apparently had the best time ever at the dance. Chris described the dance as a "shamble." But being the nice Dad that he is, he already agreed to go next year since Delaney had such a good time.
And here's a bonus picture of Delaney and Kylie riding in one of the TV carts at the grocery store. You'll probably never see this again, because Delaney is way too big fit in the carts now. And Kylie didn't want to sit still in the cart. She kept squirming out of her seat belt and trying to escape. Delaney had to hold Kylie in a death grip to keep her from climbing out of the cart while I quickly picked up our groceries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like a fun evening! I'm glad that they got to go and hope that someone took their picture dancing and that you will post it later.
I know I wish I had pictures of them dancing too.. I asked Chris if there were people there taking pictures during the dance and he claimed he didn't know if there were. They did have there picture taken together by a photographer. And it's supposed to be delivered to Delaneys class sometime. So hopefully that turned out!
Post a Comment