They are kind of hard to see in the picture, but I think they came out pretty cute. And well, Delaney loves them and I guess that is all that really matters. Delaney is so proud of them that she can't wait to hand them out in class tomorrow!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Delaney's Valentine's
Grandma Peggy was in town this weekend and helped us work on Delaney's class Valentine's. I probably shouldn't admit this because my husband will read this and think I am crazy but I remember reading an old issue of Family Fun magazine in the doctor's office while I was pregnant with Delaney. The magazine was showcasing cute homemade Valentine's ideas. One of the ideas was a little plastic shovel with a bag of candy attached to it that said "I Dig You." I remember thinking it was the cutest idea and wanting to make them when Delaney was older. Well I forgot about them and then six years later I found them again on Pintrest and decided to make them for Delaney's class this year.
They are kind of hard to see in the picture, but I think they came out pretty cute. And well, Delaney loves them and I guess that is all that really matters. Delaney is so proud of them that she can't wait to hand them out in class tomorrow!
They are kind of hard to see in the picture, but I think they came out pretty cute. And well, Delaney loves them and I guess that is all that really matters. Delaney is so proud of them that she can't wait to hand them out in class tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cute idea! I'm sure that omorrow will be a fun day at school.
Those are really cute!!!
Post a Comment