Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Disneyland Day 1 and 2

We had a great time at Disneyland last week. Disneyland kept their Christmas decorations up until January 8th this year, so we were lucky and got to see the park all decked out for Christmas.




The Disney characters were all decked out in their Christmas finest...



And we even ran into Mrs. Claus...



Unfortunately, Kylie did not like the characters this trip. She screamed and cried whenever they got near her.


Day two of our trip to Disneyland was actually Kylie's 1st birthday, HOORAY!









And Day 2 of our trip, was also the first time in my in life that I ever rode the Tower of Terror at California Adventure. I have been avoiding this ride like the plague ever since it opened. (And I probably shouldn't admit this because my husband will make me ride it again but it's not nearly as scary as I thought it would be!)



Later on in the evening we celebrated Kylie's birthday by hitting up Goofy's Kitchen! Stay tuned for those pictures!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

I LOVE Disneyland at Christmas time. How fun that they still had the decorations up and you were able to enjoy them past Christmas.

I think you were there the first time I rode the Tower of Terror, I about soiled myself. But like you, afterwards, I was like...meh...it's not so bad. I have ridden it several times since. But I still get a little nervous each time.