Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disneyland Day 3

On our 3rd and final day at Disneyland, Paddington accompanied us to the parks. He had a great time and had to have his picture taken by some of his favorite rides and attractions.






Delaney got to meet Jack Skellington and Sally. This was very exciting for her since she loves the movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. And as of right now, Delaney is already planning on being Sally for Halloween.


Delaney also got to ride the new Ariel ride at California Adventure a few times. She loved it! (And so did Kylie)










We attempted to take pictures in front of the castle but Kylie wanted no part of  these plans.








Don't tell Delaney, but Kylie loved playing with her Sally doll while Delaney was on a few rides.


And then after a long day the parks, Delaney and Chris hit the fun new monorail inspired water slides at the newly remodeled Disneyland Hotel.




And our last dinner of our fun vacation was Tortilla Jo's in Downtown Disney. Delaney loves this place because they have balloon guys that come around to your table and make fun balloon creations.


Delaney got a Cinderella made out of balloons.



And Kylie got a balloon Pluto.


Next up, I'll try and share some of the pictures Delaney has taken with her new camera.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I love that picture of Kylie and the Sally doll. I have looked at it several times.

Melissa said...

I like that picture of Kylie too. She was being so funny with that doll too. Kylie would fling the doll so that it's yarn hair would hit her in the face. Then Kylie would laugh hysterically. I almost had to go buy another Sally doll for Kylie because she liked it so well.