Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little Miss Kylie...


I didn't do an update post on Kylie after her 1st birthday, so I thought I should do one now while I was thinking about it...

At one year old -

Kylie is 17.11 pounds and 29.75 inches long. She is below the 5th percentile for weight and in the 50th to 75th percentile for height. I was concerned about her weight but the doctor said not to worry, she's healthy. And if you have been around Kylie lately, you know that she loves food. She tried everything from churros to refried beans on our recent vacation.

Kylie has 3 teeth now. Her two bottom teeth and one of her back eye teeth (cuspids). The eye tooth is really strange because the doctor told me that most kids don't get it until they are 18 to 24 months old. And they also usually get their two front teeth and some other various teeth before that one appears.

And lastly, since a lot of you have asked, she is not walking yet. She pulls up all over the place and walks along the furniture. And she walks behind her push toys all over the house. It's like she doesn't have the desire to walk on her own yet or she's overly cautious. When we try to get her to try walking by herself, she just plops right down and crawls instead.

And luckily, at 1 year old - she still loves to smile!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Yay for Churros! And Yay for Kylie!