Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kylie's 1st Birthday Celebration!

To celebrate Kylie's 1st birthday, we went to dinner at Goofy's kitchen. Delaney had a great time. Kylie on the other hand was terrified of the characters. You can't really tell because of most of the pictures taken of Kylie in the restaurant are of the back of her head, but every time a character got near her, she would whimper and cry.










The staff brought out Kylie a chocolate cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to her. Kylie was super tired at this point, so I'm not sure how into her cupcake she was...








And then after dinner, we went back to our hotel room and had Kylie open presents.


I ordered Kylie's cute 1st birthday shirt and matching hat off of Etsy but as you can tell Kylie was not a big fan of the hat. This was about the best picture taken of her wearing it. Any time I got near her with the hat, she would scream and swat it away.







Stay tuned for pictures of our 3rd and final day at Disneyland!!!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Poor Kylie, I can imagine how scary it must be to be so little and have a ginormous animal trying to get close to you. She sure does look cute in her shirt and birthday hat.

I also see that Delaney got some quality time with Chip (my favorite), I hope she gave him my regards.