I have been a terrible blogger this week! So prepare yourself, this might be the most random post ever...
Delaney is now out of school on Christmas break. Whoopee! A few days before school got out, Santa came to visit her class.
I have no idea why but it seems like Delaney always seems to put her hand in front of her mouth when she is having her picture taken these days.
Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don let Delaney come up to visit for a few days. They took her to see the movie Alvin and Chipmunks, Chipwrecked. Delaney informed that it was the best movie ever.
I'm not really sure that Delaney has much of a future reviewing movies, but I thought that I would throw that out there anyways. :)
Also, Delaney and Kylie have been playing so well together lately. Delaney loves being a big sister so much.
And Delaney is responsible for teaching Kylie fun things like crawling onto the bottom of her exersaucer to play.
And lastly if you haven't tried them yet, run don't walk to Target to try these new Chocolate Covered Ritz Crackers. They are supposedly only out for Christmas.
They are delicious.
Have a nice night everyone. I'll try to write a more coherent post next time.



2 comments:
I haven't seen those Ritz crackers before, they look really good. I will have to find some time to go get some.
And I laughed again during the Chipmunks trailer. The "my precious" part for some reason really amuses me.
Heather,
If it makes you feel any better I laughed at the same part of the trailer!
And if you do go looking for the Ritz crackers they were in the Christmas section in my store not with the crackers or cookies. I almost couldn't find them because of that.
Post a Comment