I was sort of bummed because we couldn't find a "My First Thanksgiving" outfit for Kylie this year. So a couple of days before Thanksgiving my Mom whipped some cute matching turkey shirts for Delaney and Kylie. Because Delaney ended up getting so sick on Thanksgiving I never a got a picture of them together wearing them. I have had several people ask to see pictures of the shirts so I tried taking one today. This was the best I got, Kylie wouldn't sit still so she's a little blurry in all the pictures.
And of course, Grandma Peggy made them matching bows to go with their shirts!
And here's a better view of the shirts. They looked better before I washed them!
And here's a couple of bonus picks of Kylie taking her first bath in the big bath tub.
I had no plans of moving Kylie into the big tub yet but I had an assistant who had other plans.
And, as for Kylie, she loved it!





2 comments:
Those are really cute shirts!!
I have been taking alot of baths lately for some reason. I don't know why I just told you that.
Yay for Kyle in the big bath!
Heather,
I take a lot of baths too!
Post a Comment