I realized I haven't shared a picture of our outside Christmas lights yet. You can't really tell from the picture but they look really nice.
Although maybe I shouldn't admit this but I am afraid we might be featured in one of those Jeff Foxworthy's You Might Be a Redneck If videos because look what we have sitting behind the railing on our front porch.
How hokey is that?!?
Delaney and I have also been getting ready for Christmas by watching Christmas shows on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas programming. We love watching the cartoon Grinch and all the old classics like Frosty and Rudolph.
And for some reason, Delaney has taken a huge liking to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas this year. She has watched it 3 times in the last 2 days.
Frankly, I find that movie super creepy. So I'm not sure why she likes it.
And tomorrow Delaney, Kylie and I will be collecting canned food with her Girl Scouts for the local food bank. Hopefully we have lots of generous friends and neighbors who donate to our cause!
How about you, are you ready for Christmas yet?



1 comment:
I too find the Nightmare Before Christmas to be a little creepy, and yet I am strangely fascinated by it. I like that they decorate the Haunted Mansion like it at Disneyland as well.
Your House looks really festive!
Post a Comment