Oh poor Kylie...but I got to say that I love this pictures all the more because for some twisted reason I really like Santa photos with crying kids.
I know what you mean. Chris thought it was funny that Kylie was crying in the Santa picture. He actually liked that it came out that way.
I had to come back and look at the picture of Delaney and Kylie with Santa. Bless Santa's heart, it must be hard to have so many kids freak the heck out when the sit on his lap. But of for the love of Christmas, this photo makes me smile.
Heather, I keep doing the same thing because the picture makes me smile too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh poor Kylie...but I got to say that I love this pictures all the more because for some twisted reason I really like Santa photos with crying kids.
I know what you mean. Chris thought it was funny that Kylie was crying in the Santa picture. He actually liked that it came out that way.
I had to come back and look at the picture of Delaney and Kylie with Santa. Bless Santa's heart, it must be hard to have so many kids freak the heck out when the sit on his lap. But of for the love of Christmas, this photo makes me smile.
Heather,
I keep doing the same thing because the picture makes me smile too!
Post a Comment