Delaney had her Christmas program today. It's cute to hear all the kids sing but you have to get their early to get a seat and then you only listen to them sing for about 2 minutes. Kylie and I actually got to school about 45 minutes early and we still ended up with a seat in the way back of the crowd. So it's a lot of waiting and not much singing.
Because we were so far away, I didn't get the greatest pictures. Delaney is in the lower left corner of these pictures.
And just in case you were wondering, Delaney is always the loudest singer at these events. You always seem to hear her voice above all the others. That girl definitely likes to sing and isn't shy. :)




2 comments:
Well you know what Buddy the Elf (have you seen Elf?) says? "The best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear"...or something like that.
I like to sing too, but I bet she wont let me sing any songs with her. I seem to recall her telling me to quit singing last time I came over.
That comment about Elf makes me laugh! That is so Delaney.
Post a Comment