I have been a bad Mom these past few weeks and haven't really taken any pictures of my kids. So all I have to share with you are some soccer pictures I took last Saturday.
We had an away soccer game last Saturday. The game was an early morning game and it was about 20 miles closer to the coast than our house. The marine layer was hanging around that morning and it was super cold at game. Delaney and her poor teammates spent most of the game shivering on the field. Despite being cold, Delaney played well and even scored a goal.
Here are a few random pictures from the game...
These next 2 pictures aren't the greatest but I figured they might excite Aunt Heather. This is Delaney doing a corner kick.
When Delaney and her teammates weren't playing they all stayed huddled under this blanket. (That is Delaney's hot pink, black and white cleat that is sticking out)
And Kylie kept warm in a hat with 2 blankets wrapped around her body.
We were so glad when the game was finally over and we got to get in the car and turn the heater on full blast. It took quite awhile for all of us to thaw out.








No comments:
Post a Comment