Monday, September 5, 2011

8 Months

Hi! It's me, Kylie!

And I am 8 months old today.


I didn't really feel like cooperating for a photo shoot today, so here are just a few random pictures of me taken today.

I am very good at sitting up now. I love being able to check things out.


And in the last month, I have finally moved out of my parents room. I am sleeping in a crib in my own room now. Too bad my room still has a treadmill in it, that my Daddy needs to move somewhere else.

And maybe I shouldn't admit this, but in the past month I haven't been a very good sleeper. I went from sleeping 8-10 hour stretches at night to getting up every hour. My Mommy has been sort of grouchy lately and isn't dealing well with the lack of sleep. I don't know what is wrong with her.


And today, my family and I went on a little adventure since my Daddy didn't have to work. We drove over to Santa Cruz to visit the Boardwalk. I had a lot of fun people watching there.  My Mommy says she will post pictures of our fun day soon but until then here is a picture of my Mommy and me with a pirate we met today.

No comments: