Monday, September 12, 2011

Family Pics...

Grandma Peggy, Grandpa Harry and Aunt Heather came to visit this past weekend. We had a fun visit. Aunt Heather has been working in Europe a lot this year, so this is the first chance she has had to come and meet Kylie.

So, since we were all together we attempted a family shot with the self timer on the camera. This was the best that we got. (A certain 6 year old girl kept trying to run away and not be in the picture).



Then Delaney decided to play photographer. I helped her set up the self timer and she insisted that we hold these flowers in the picture. Notice that my Dad and Chris took off when Delaney took over the photography duties.


And then you can't really tell but this morning, Aunt Heather and Kylie were both wearing shirts from Berlin. Aunt Heather sent Kylie her shirt from one of trips to Berlin earlier in the year.



We had a nice visit and we were lucky that Aunt Heather was able to come out. As soon she gets back to Utah next week and she is turning around and flying to the Netherlands for work. She's a lucky girl, getting to travel around and work from so many neat places.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Blogger doesn't like me today, i tried to leave a nice long comment and it expired or something. Cute pictures! Thank you for letting us come visit. And thanks for hanging out and enabling me in Gilroy. Love you.

Melissa said...

Shopping in Gilroy was fun Heather! I still want those yellow shoes. But since I doubt I would wear them, I won't buy them. :(