We drove over to Santa Cruz yesterday to visit the Boardwalk. Chris and Delaney had a lot of fun riding all the rides.
I didn't get very many good pictures but I am going to post an overload of pictures anyway.
Here are Chris and Delaney riding the small dinosaur roller coaster (They are sitting in the back in all the pictures).
Delaney wasn't tall enough to ride the Big Dipper wooden roller coaster, so she had to wait with Kylie and I while Chris rode the big one by himself.
Delaney also really enjoyed the Cave Train ride...
Then Delaney and Chris rode the log ride multiple times in row until they were soaked!
For some reason these two are huge fans of water rides and getting wet!
Delaney enjoyed a few of the kiddie rides...
And Kylie had a great time people watching.
Since the Boardwalk doesn't charge admission and you pay per ride or buy a wristband, Kylie and I didn't ride any rides. We just bought wristbands for Chris and Delaney. I figured it would be a waste to buy one for myself because Delaney always chooses Chris over me to ride all the rides with.
After riding the rides for awhile, we checked out some displays and the arcade and then headed home.
And our trip to Santa Cruz wore out Delaney. Shortly after getting home she passed out on the couch with her new pink seal.
And despite my master plan to stop buying stuffed animals for Delaney because she already has 100's of them, we some how came home with another one to add to the collection.













2 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Weather must have been nice too, or at least sunny! Great fun for all!
We did have nice weather! It was a little foggy and cool in the morning but the sun did eventually come out!
Post a Comment