Since I never post pictures of Chris and I, here is one taken before we went to a wedding last weekend.
The wedding was at the Carmel Mission which is such a beautiful place.
Chris and I got there early and strolled around the grounds before the wedding actually started.
The wedding was really neat. It was a mass in Spanish and English and they blended in a lot Mexican wedding traditions.
One of my favorite parts of the day was the large mariachi band that was playing outside of the chapel and at the reception.
Then we went to a reception at the Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey. The reception was held in the ballroom of the old Del Monte Hotel, which is now owned by the Navy.
The reception site was beautiful but the only picture I took was this kooky one. I think I was trying to get a picture of the ornate ceiling but I failed miserably!








1 comment:
Those are really pictures of the mission. I too love the missions, and I want to visit more. I have only been to maybe 6 of them.
Post a Comment