Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's A Little Late but...

Here are some pictures of our trip to the Yuba Sutter Fair at the start of August.

These pictures of Kylie are technically her 7 month pictures, since they are pretty much the only pictures I took of her on her 7th Month Birthday.



Delaney loves going to the fair. She loves riding all the rides...


And she even got 2 airbrush Smurf tattoos...







And shortly after this picture was taken there was an unfortunate incident that involved Delaney stepping in a cow patty. And after that she lost all desire to ever visit the animal barns at the fair again.


Maybe the next time we visit a fair, we'll be able to convince her that the animal barns aren't so bad if you look before you step!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

I also would be upset had I stepped in a plop of manure. Yuck!