Well, we hit up the pumpkin patch today. I had no intentions of going to the pumpkin patch today because of how busy we were yesterday but Delaney had other plans. And since Delaney has her Dad wrapped her around little finger, we set off to the pumpkin patch this afternoon.
Our first stop was the Cow Train...
Then we hit up the jump pillow...
Then we hit up the Junior Corn Maze where Delaney somehow made some new friends and tried to ditch Chris and I...
We played in the hay...
Posed for silly pictures...
Feed some goats...
Feed some cows...
Played on a sawhorse "Horse"...
And then we watched some pig races from up high...
And at the end of the day, we only had to buy Delaney one small pumpkin. (That may be because I promised to buy Delaney a lot more pumpkins at the grocery store since the pumpkins at this patch are pretty pricey)
Now we just need to find a way to convince Delaney that we can't carve the pumpkin now or else it will go bad before Halloween.



















2 comments:
That looks like so much fun, I love pumpkin patches. And for some reason my adult friends do not think of it as an appropriate adult type activity. So no one will go with me. I need a kid to come visit me. :) I also need a kid so that I can stay overnight at the Dinasour Museum. Maybe Delaney will have to come visit me sometime so that I can indulge in all my fun activities.
Umm, Delaney totally would love to come and visit and do those activities with you.
Post a Comment