The past two weeks have been SO busy, and I haven't found the time to update the blog.
Here is a short run down of what we have been up to...
I have worked at Delaney's school several times, including chaperoning a field trip to the pumpkin patch.
At the pumpkin patch, Delaney got to ride the cow train again...
Jump on the jump pillow...
Grind up some corn for the "corn box" (it's a sandbox that is full of corn instead of sand)...
And pose for a class picture...
Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry came to visit to watch Delaney play soccer...
And Delaney got to go to a very special tea party birthday party for one of her friends. I even let her take my American Girl doll, Samantha with her to enjoy the party...
And then last but not least, today we went to Disney on Ice with Grandma Barb. It was a lot of fun like always.
Delaney dressed up as Sleeping Beauty and unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of her except for one of her watching the show...
We got to see all of our favorite characters including Lilo and Stitch, whom I didn't manage to get a decent picture of...
And almost as exciting as watching Disney on Ice is watching the Shark's Zamboni come out on the ice during intermission.
And that concludes a quick run down of just a few of our activities during the past 2 weeks. We actually did a lot more but I failed to take any pictures of those activities. But then again maybe that's a good thing, since most of the pictures I take are a terrible quality anyways.












No comments:
Post a Comment