Monday, October 4, 2010

Important Message from Delaney

Hey Guys, It's me Delaney!

Did you hear the BIG NEWS? I am going to be a BIG SISTER in January. And even better yet, the baby's a girl. I am going to get a Little Sister. Yippee! I have been wanting a sister for a LONG time so I'm really excited.

In anticipation of the big event, I got these new dolls.


Aren't they fun!?! They are a big sister and little sister doll set. When the baby gets a little bigger I may even let her play with the little sister doll.

I know this isn't the best picture of me but I was too excited to stop and pose for a picture for my Mom.


For now I am going to call the Big Sister Doll, Delaney. And well, the Little Sister doll doesn't have a name yet. Can you believe my parents haven't picked a name yet? They have less 15 than weeks left to do so! In the mean time I am planning on being quite helpful and will be suggesting lots of names for my little sister. I really think all the Disney Princesses have beautiful names, so maybe we can name her Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Tiana or Cinderella. And I also like the names Tinkerbell, Sprinkles, Strawberry Shortcake, Glitter and Pinkie Pie. I really hope my parents agree to one of my name choices.

My little sister and I are also going to be styling come January, wearing these somewhat matching shirts. Won't we be cute?


That's all for now. I'll try to come back later and update you more often but it's going to be hard since I am a busy kindergartner now.

Love, Delaney

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Cute!

Grandma Barb said...

How exciting that will be. Hope that between the three of you you can come up with a name you'll all agree on. Love the outfits you have picked out.

Princess Heather said...

Oh and my vote if for Sprinkles.