My Mom and all her sisters went on a Girls Trip to Monterey last weekend. And then Angie, Ric, Ashlynn and Emerson decided to head over too so they could all go to the aquarium. We missed the trip to the aquarium due to soccer but decided to head over for some fun at the park.
And yes, I am aware Delaney doesn't really look "dressed" for playtime at the park but she really wanted to wear her tutu dress and leggings along with a new pair of boots Aunt Phyllis bought her. Well, apparently that style of dress runs in the family, because Ashlynn showed up in the same boots dressed very similarly.
Delaney, Ashlynn and Emerson loved playing on the "roller" slide at the park. And they went down it repeatedly.
I know these aren't the best pictures but I just thought I'd share a little bit of our family fun in Monterey. And even though they aren't in any of the pictures, I promise my Mom, Phyllis, Patsy, Polly and Ric where also there (if you look closely, you can see Angie in the bottom picture).
Then on Sunday we meet up for some more family fun at the Gilroy outlets. I don't have any pictures of our shopping excursion but Chris will be happy to know that I didn't spend any money at the outlets.







1 comment:
That really is quite an outfit that Delaney is wearing! I enlarged the picture to get a better view even before I read your comment about it. If that style runs in that side of the family, Delaney has a double dose since Chris always wore boots all the time, no matter what the outfit, until he was much older than Delaney! Looks like a beautiful day and lots of fun too.
Post a Comment