Kylie is just like her big sister and loves dogs. And Kylie will just sit and stare at Dakota when ever she is nearby.
And it's a good thing too, because Dakota thinks she is Kylie's personal guard dog. She always wants to give Kylie kisses and check on her when she crying. (Dakota was the same way with Delaney when she was a baby too)
Here is Dakota checking on a crying Kylie. (Don't worry I don't let her get too close to Kylie I know she's really a 100 + lb menace that can't always be trusted)
And here's Dakota guarding Kylie.
And Kylie also loves this stuffed dog that was Delaney's as baby. It plays music and if you turn it on, Kylie will just sit and cuddle with it.
Have a great weekend everyone!





2 comments:
What a cute baby! And since Dakota didn't slobber on me once this Christmas, I am inclined to say she is a pretty cute dog as well.
HA! Heather, I almost wrote a comment to you in this post about how now I am freaked out when Dakota tries to lick Kylie that she is going to get some disease thanks to the article you posted on Facebook. :)
Post a Comment