We have been so sick around here lately, which is the main reason why I have been neglecting our blog. Chris, Delaney and I haven't felt well at all so we have just been resting and trying to get well. Luckily, except for a little bit of a stuffy nose, our family wide illness has escaped Kylie.
So without further ado, here are a few pictures from the last 2 weeks with a few random thoughts....
Kylie has reflux and spits up a lot so that is why you see so many pictures of her propped up in her Boppy pillow. And for all you safety experts, don't worry we don't let her sleep like this at night. We only let her rest like this when we are close by and can keep an eye on her.
Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don came to down to watch the Super Bowl last weekend. It wasn't the most fun Super Bowl party because we were all sick at this point. Here is Delaney reading her homework books to Grandma Barb and Kylie.
And just in case you didn't know I am in the only 49er fan in our house. (Maybe they'll make a comeback and go to the Super Bowl again someday). Chris's family are actually big Packers fans, so they were pretty excited about the outcome of the game.
Also, Delaney is still taking her job as Kylie's stylist very seriously.
She forces her into a headband for every picture opportunity she can.
Delaney also has a new morning ritual. She won't get out of bed for school unless Kylie comes in to wake her up. Here are the sisters cuddling in Delaney's bed one morning.
And lastly, Kylie has gotten some fun presents from our friends and family. Thanks to everyone who has sent her gifts lately.
Great Aunt Polly and Great Aunt Patsy sent Kylie some clothes including this fun little outfit.
Luckily, Kylie has several Awesome Aunties so she can wear this proudly.
And Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa sent some fun Valentine's to Delaney and Kylie. Here is Kylie cuddling with her sweet new Valentine's doll.
Oh, and just in case you were wondering.. the reason I don't post more pictures of Delaney on my blog is because most of the time she won't agree to be in any. Luckily, Kylie isn't mobile yet and has no way to avoid my camera. :)









1 comment:
I love the first one of Kylie sleeping. So cute. Also, I got my announcement today, it is really cute. Thank you for sending it. I am putting in on my fridge. So I can showcase both my cute nieces.
Post a Comment