Monday, February 21, 2011

Ready for the Islands?




If we can just get Kylie to put down her index finger, she'll be ready to hit Hawaii and and throw the Shaka sign...




In the mean time, until we can get her the index finger down, she'll just look like she's throwing a gang sign. :)




And if you didn't know, Shaka is the Hawaiian term for Hang Loose.

4 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Looks like "Hook 'em Horns" to me. Guess she's a Texas Longhorns fan at heart.

Melissa said...

I thought about Hook'em Horns too but she was shaking her hand too so it reminded me of Hang Loose. :)

Princess Heather said...

She is actually doing the sign language sign for 'I Love You'. Sweet girl.

Melissa said...

Heather,
I'm glad you posted that because I spent all day yesterday trying to remember what that was the sign for.