Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's and a Bit More Christmas

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don came down to have a low key New Year's celebration with us this year. For Delaney's sake we always watch the ball drop live in New York (9pm our time) and do our celebrating then.

This year Delaney was insistent everyone wear a Happy New Year hat including Dakota.



The picture above was taken around 8:45pm. After we took some silly pictures, we watched the ball drop and shot off poppers.

 And then shortly after 9pm, I fell asleep myself. I could post some more New Year's pictures with me in them but I look rough and hardly awake in them, so I will spare you.

And while Grandma Barb was here I got some Christmas pictures off her camera. She takes way better pictures than I do.

Here is Delaney posing with the tree.


And a family shot where Dakota is even looking at the camera, despite her crazy eyes. And please ignore all the double chins I have.


And last but not least, since I have gotten some comments that I never post pregnant pictures of myself... here I am showing of my new "tacky" boots. I have wanted these bad boys for awhile.


I hope everyone had a nice New Year's and hopefully 2011 turns out to be a great year for everyone.

No comments: