Things are still going good around here, Kylie is getting more and more alert each day.
And Delaney, still loves being a big sister. She has to hold Kylie before she leaves for school each morning and again as soon as she gets home from school.
I took these pictures of Delaney and Kylie before school this morning and I love how happy Delaney seems when holding her little sister. (Oh, and please excuse Delaney's bed head, we hadn't brushed her hair yet!)
And, also just in case you were wondering Kylie really is a little girl. I just noticed I have posted a lot pictures of her in gender neutral clothing on my blog, so hopefully no one thinks she really is a little boy. :)
And last but not least, a company that Chris deals with sent us the cutest baby gifts. We got a super cute diaper cake and onesie gift set. Here is the adorable diaper cake...
It is made of diapers and cute pink and brown flannel receiving blankets. I sort of wanted to save the diaper cake as it was but it was full of diapers that Kylie could be wearing so I finally broke down and took it apart. So to make myself feel better about dismantling it, I'm posting some pictures of the diaper cake and onesie gift set here.
Have a great Thursday everyone!!!










1 comment:
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Glad that Delaney is still so enthralled with her little sister and love that diaper cake and onesie gift set. Kylie is definitely much more alert than the last time I saw her--she looks bigger too!
Post a Comment