I was working in Delaney's class this morning, when a special guest stopped buy. It was one of Delaney's favorite people and she was very happy to see him!
Oh, and over half the class asked Santa to bring them either an I-pod touch or I-pad. Which makes me think Delaney's request of an American Girl doll isn't quite so bad.


2 comments:
Geez, I want an iPod touch or iPad too. I would never buy one for a 5year old. But I see kids with stuff like that all the time, its crazy.
That is fun that Santa came to Delaney's class. He is such a nice guy.
Heather,
The sad thing is that around Delaney's birthday year, I actually thought about buying her an iPod touch. Not because she asked for one but because I get tired of her always stealing my iPhone. Then I decided it was sort of an expensive excess gift for a 5year old. And at that point, I had no idea how many 5 year olds actually wanted one!
Post a Comment