Delaney had a Christmas concert at school this morning. The Kindergartners at her school sang 3 songs and the concert lasted about 5 minutes. It was cute but kind of hectic because there where a lot of people crammed in one place trying to watch the concert and not much room.
And despite getting to the concert over an hour early, I wasn't super close to the stage. Luckily I knew that all 4 kindergarten classes were performing together and that Delaney was assigned to be sitting on the far left hand side. So I picked a seat as close to where Delaney was going to be as possible. But it still wasn't the greatest and all I ended up with were blurry pictures from the actual concert.
Oh, and one of the songs they sang was Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer so that is why they are all sporting Reindeer Hats.
After the concert I was able to sneak out and take a shot of Delaney in line waiting to head back to her classroom. And don't worry her outfit was cuter in person than it looks in the picture.
And right before they all headed back to class, the teacher let us take a quick group picture. Unfortunately, the sun was in a terrible position. (Delaney is in the back row, third from the right)
It was a cute quick concert, but my lesson learned for next year is that I have to get there even earlier to get a seat for the 5 minute show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment