We just finished another busy weekend. Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry came to visit and Grandma Peggy helped me organize and clean out some of the closets and cupboards in our house.
And Delaney and Grandma Peggy even found time to make a small gingerbread house.
Another highlight of our weekend was that Chris finally found someone who wanted all our of excess furniture that was clogging up our living room. With the furniture gone, we were finally able to decorate for Christmas!
And please ignore my anemic looking Christmas tree. I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and had a hard time decorating this year.
And for no reason other than it makes me laugh... Delaney has discovered the joy of adding bunny ears to people in pictures. She was insistent that Grandma Peggy take a picture of her giving me bunny ears. And I don't know why but the look on my face makes me laugh.
I also have no idea why it looks like I haven't brushed my hair in ages in that picture, either. Apparently I need to ask for a hairbrush for Christmas.






4 comments:
I love that picture of you and Delaney and the bunny ears. I want to put it on my fridge.
Looks like you're a lot more ready for Christmas than I am. I think that your tree looks great. Glad that Delaney had a chance to make a gingerbread house too. Hope Dakota doesn't get to enjoy it!
Grandma Barb,
We have to keep the gingerbread house in our second oven to keep Dakota from eating. It's not very fun to make a gingerbread house and not get to display it but thanks to our silly dog, we don't have many options!
That's really sad! But, I know your dog so totally understand.
Post a Comment