Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

We had a nice Christmas celebration at home this year. This was our year to head to Yuba City for Christmas but being 37 weeks pregnant on Christmas Eve, it was too far for us to travel.

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don came to visit though and we had a nice little celebration.

On Christmas Eve, Delaney handed out some presents that she made herself.


Daddy got a picture of himself drawn by Delaney...


Grandma Barb got a magnet made by Delaney...


And Grandpa Don and I got some presents too but unfortunately due to my pregnancy brain I hardly took any pictures of our celebration.

After a great dinner, Delaney laid out some cookies and milk for Santa then set to work sprinkling Reindeer mix in the front lawn.


Then when she was done, she posed for some pictures...


Some of her poses, are obviously better than others...


After all that Delaney went to sleep to wait for Santa.

And she awoke on Christmas morning to find that he left her an American girl doll and some clothes!
(I really wish this picture wasn't so blurry!)


And Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don gave her this awesome doll house.


All in all we had a great Christmas. I just wish I took more pictures!

1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

Enjoyed your post, looks like Delaney had a great time. Love Mom