Delaney rode the Tower of Terror today (twice).
I myself have never rode the Tower of Terror because I am afraid of peeing my pants.
I'm kind of embarrassed that my 3 year old is so much braver than me. I get scared just looking at that ride!
Oh and she also rode Splash Mountain, but that's not nearly as exiciting as the Tower of Terror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tower of Terror isn't that bad, I promise you. But Splash Mountain is. I rode it once, and that will be it for me. Delaney IS brave. But I think it's ok that you don't want to ride them, because in my opinion more than half the charm of being at Disneyland is just watching the people and soaking up the ambience.
Sorry Melissa, I'm with Delaney on this one, no sense in going to Disneyland and putting up with all the masses if you aren't going to do the scary ones!! :) She is a pretty brave 3 year old, but I wouldn't expect anything less from her- we knew she didn't have much fear in her right from the start! The Tower of Terror is one of the best, you would probably look back and love it once you went on it! It sounds like you are all having a great time, I'm disapointed that we didn't get to continue the vacation with you. Hopefully next year we can all spend some more time together. Tell Delaney I miss her already and that I'm proud of her for going on the big rides!!
I know everyone says that Tower of Terror isn't that bad but I'm totally afraid of losing control of my bodily functions. And I always ride the scary rides at least once but this one I have no desire to go on at all.
Post a Comment