Toon Town
This is a terrible picture but if you look closely you can see Delaney on Splash Mountain...

Riding the Bumper Bugs at California Adventure
More fun at California Adventure
Meeting some new friends.
(We actually had dinner one night at Goofy's Kitchen and got some great shots of Delaney with the characters but alas those pictures weren't on my camera! I may have to share more once I get the pictures from Grandma Barb!)
Riding the Matterhorn...
Here I am outside of Sleeping Beauty's castle. Just in case you aren't up to date on your Disney trivia there is a walk through portion inside the castle that tells the story of Sleeping Beauty that was closed in 2001 for unknown reasons. Well lucky for us they just re-did the walk through portion of the castle and it re-opened last week (on Thanksgiving). So after waiting in a short line and dealing with a clueless foreign tourist ahead of us in line we got to experience the story of Sleeping Beauty inside the castle. (And FYI... I really enjoyed it so that is why I am posting this silly picture of me outside of the castle. I just wanted to clarify that because it's possible that I was the only member of my party that enjoyed walking through the castle!)

No comments:
Post a Comment