Yes congratulations Melissa. That is cool!Melissa my sister, did you make that picture into a star? I think that is also cool. Could you make a picture I send you into a star?
Yes Heather, I made it into a star using photoshop. I can make a picture into a star for you if you would like.
I'm sorry that you missed the graduation and the party that followed. It was a great graduation and especially when Melissa was awarded the Nurse Excellence Award, which she definitely deserved. Party that followed was really fun too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes congratulations Melissa. That is cool!
Melissa my sister, did you make that picture into a star? I think that is also cool. Could you make a picture I send you into a star?
Yes Heather, I made it into a star using photoshop. I can make a picture into a star for you if you would like.
I'm sorry that you missed the graduation and the party that followed. It was a great graduation and especially when Melissa was awarded the Nurse Excellence Award, which she definitely deserved. Party that followed was really fun too.
Post a Comment