Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bells Are Ringing...



Delaney had her class Christmas concert tonight. And I should start off by saying that she must be in class with a bunch of duds, out of a class of 16 kids, only 8 kids showed up (I know you can only see 7 kids in this picture because 1 child had some anxiety issues and wouldn't go on stage). So the 7 kids you see performed the song Bells Are Ringing and shook jingle bells through out the performance. Delaney got so into shaking her jingle bells that she moved away from all her little friends. Anyways, she had a great time and the Christmas concert was a lot more interesting to watch than when we watched her sing in church last month. Oh and there was a big finale where like 5 pre-school classes sang together but for some reason the pictures I took of that came out blurry.

And for your viewing pleasure, here are some bonus shots of the ornament, Delaney made in school for Chris and I and of the gingerbread house she made yesterday with Grandma Barb.


And sorry for the crappy quality pictures. I'm beginning to think I need a new camera since all my pictures come out blurry. We all know that the blurriness wouldn't have anything to do with photographer error. ;)

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen. I wondered why she was off to herself a little, thanks for the explanation. Oh, but how cute she is.