We had a small birthday celebration at home for Delaney on Thursday night.
I don't think I mentioned in my last post but Delaney is in an all day kindergarten class. Right now being in school for 6 1/2 hours a day is so exhausting to her, that we decided to keep her birthday celebration at home kind of low key.
Here she is posing with her presents.
And here she is showing off a few presents...
And here she is showing of her dog cake.
Whenever we get a big cake for just the 3 of us, it always ends up being way to much for us to eat. And then we are stuck with left over cake for days.
This year, I ordered a super small cake and it was just the perfect size for the 3 of us!
This weekend we are celebrating Delaney's birthday with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry, so I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post later.
And if you haven't checked out Grandma Barb's blog yet, go there to check out pictures from Delaney's birthday celebration in San Jose last weekend and our trip to the circus.









1 comment:
Looks like a fun celebration. Have fun this weekend and just keep on celebrating! Remember, Don always says that you get a whole month for your birthday.
Post a Comment