Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Soccer Practice...

Delaney had a blast at soccer practice this afternoon.

Too bad she is lacking some of the basic soccer skills like remembering not use your hands.

Hopefully she picks up on that some time before the end of the season.

3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

Look at those wonderful kicks. I see she didn't get her athletic ability from her Mom. Can't wait to see her in action.

Princess Heather said...

Ooh I love soccer, so excited for Delaney to learn to play it, and I hope she likes it. Maybe she can come to Utah sometime and go to a Soccer game with me. We can be Soccer hooligans together.

Melissa said...

Mom,

I don't think Delaney's kicks are suppoused to be so high in the air. So maybe she did inherit my athletic ability.


Heather,

Delaney would love to come to Utah and go to a soccer game with you!